The MULTIEPORTAL eLearning Platform has been developed to organize, structure, centralize and enhance eLearning Activities and all possible types of educational material an association may populate all year long including:
- Integrated Educational Webcasts (populated by MULTIWEBCAST or retrieved from external sources)
- Integrated Video Techniques/Surgery
- Integrated Video Sessions/Interviews
- Integrated eSeries of expert talks
- Generated Video Podcasts with our MULTIWEBCAST Video Podcast Server
- Live Streaming of Conferences Sessions powered by MULTIWEBCAST
- Generated Audio Podcasts
- Integrated ePosters with Auto-Zooms populated through our MULTIEPOSTER Solution
- Conference Abstracts
- Journal Abstracts with links to Journal Articles (with instant access)
- Article Reviews
Thanks to the “MULTIEPORTAL NavBar”, eLearning Portals powered by MULTIEPORTAL give end-users the ability to filter, drill down and browse any educational material quickly and easily. The platform is structured to grow indefinitely in terms of level of educational material over the time according to the association’s educational scientific objectives.
eLearning Portals powered by MULTIEPORTAL feature the highest level of integrated educational material and eLearning Activities specifically built, enhanced and organized for the medical association world. (Educational Material hosted on external platforms may also be organized on eLearning Portals powered by MULTIEPORTAL).